An introduction to our site and concept.
The idea is simple - anyone can submit a documentary of their daily lives and we'll pick one to show each day. Each submission must follow these simple guidelines:
- You must be the creator of the video that you submit.
- Each video should highlight a single individual - this is not a marketing opportunity.
- Videos must be posted on YouTube.com as a single video (no more than 10 minutes long).
- Video content must not be in any way offensive.
- By submitting your video to OnePersonADay.com you agree to allow us to post it and link to it in perpetuity, and that you will not remove the video within a reasonable amount of time after it has been listed on OnePersonADay.com.
After we have received enough videos we will begin posting one a day on the front page of our site with a brief description. We'll continue posting a new video every day until we run out of them or no one cares anymore :)